Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Production Process:||High Temperature||Size:||Customized|
thin panel board
Natural Hemp Fiber Odorless Decorative Thin Composite Fiberboard is made from composite decorative materials with fibrilia as base material. Recycle the materials in order to protect the environment.
The material is fiber filament composition, overcoming poor stretch shortcoming of average materials, and now its stretching rate is twice of that before.
It is thermoformed at one step with environmentally-friendly fibrilia as base material and compound material as surface material. We take the advantage of agglutination of heated chemical fiber rather that use any glue adhesive, which is free from toxic substance. The plant fiber used in fibrilia sheet is degradable and environmentally-friendly, which overcomes the non-degradable shortcomings of PU products.
The natural plant fiber composite sheets are smooth and bright on surface, drape-resistant, deformation-resistant and non-discoloring, and with advantages of low water absorption, high elasticity, heat insulation, soundproof and shockproof quality, the composite sheets are crash-resistant and environmentally-friendly. Thus we achieve the goal of “automatic production, specialized supporting and modularized supplying” by adopting lean manufacturing and producing high performance products.
1. With glabrous and smooth surface, resistance to drape, non-discoloring and non-deforming;
2. Light weight, low moisture content, good bending toughness, good heat and sound insulation, impact resistance, good flame retardance, and environmentally-friendly.
3. 100% free of hazardous chemical substances such as formaldehyde, lead, cadmium, etc.
4. Waterproof, moisture-proof, and greaseproof
5. Hollow, foaming and light, so it is the first choice of low-carbon buildings.
6. One-step molding, arbitrarily in curve modeling
7. Free of paint
8. Thermoplastic material which can be 100% recycled.
9. Simple to install, easy to maintain, time and effort saving, efficient and speedy
1. Various interior decorative parts, including roof, frame of interior door panel, back shelf, inner protecting panel of luggage case and sun visor of passenger vehicles, business car and coach.
2. Life field such as building materials or home decoration, etc.
1. It is thermoformed at one step with environmentally-friendly fibrilia as base material and compound material as surface material.
2. Textile fiber adopted by fibrilia board is environmentally-friendly and degradable, overcoming defect of PU product: PU can’t be degraded.
Fibrilia board can guarantee strength and rigidity of the product when it is stretched.
3. The product takes green and environmentally friendly resources—sisal fiber, fiber filament and cellosilk as main raw materials (colorless, odorless, formaldehyde-free). The product is with light weight, low density, high strength, impact resistance, low cost, and has performance of good sound absorption, sound insulation, heat insulation and flame retardant. With high tensile strength and easy molding, it has good binding effect after heating and pressurizing, nonuse of any glues and binders, without any toxic and harmful substances.
Currently, Yanli possesses the world leading automatic production equipment. Yanli possesses exquisite processing technology, which can produce all automotive interior decorative parts, including base material series, automotive interior decorative parts series, and automotive exterior decorative parts series. Yanli is able to meet order of high quality and large quantities. Welcome customer at home and abroad to visit our factory.
Linen Felt Production Line
Fitness Equipment Industrial Assembly Line
Thermoplastic Plate Manufacturing Production Line
Trim Strip Production Line
Sealing Strip Production Line
Interior Decorative Parts Production Line
Core technology of the company is environmentally-friendly fibrilia composite molding technique, and the company possesses an institute for new environmental friendly material and one municipal technology center along with three production lines of automotive interior decorative parts base material with an annual output of 5000 T for each, five extrusion production lines for car trim strips, four mould pressing production lines for interior decorative parts. Based on the independent R&D core technology and years of technical R&D accumulation, Yanli can keep pace with vehicle institutes and components enterprise in China in developing environmental friendly interior decorative products of the automobiles.
Operation goal: aiming to build a first-class manufacturer in automobile decorations and home decoration.
Service concept: Yanli’s goal has always been to satisfy customer expectations.
Quality policy: To serve our customer with top quality products and services subjecting to continuous advancement in the principle of integrity and honesty
Quality objective: Customer complaints must be controlled below three cases, customer satisfaction above 88 points and PPM value within 200 every year.
Management philosophy: Normalization, Standardization, Scientization and Modernization
Core of corporate culture: Unity and Collaboration, Innovation and Progress
Contact Person: admin